These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the website www.kanantulum.com (“Website”), which is owned and operated by Kanan Tulum (“Kanan Tulum,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using the Website, you (“User” or “you”) agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Payments Payments for reservations, bookings, or purchases made on www.kanantulum.com are processed through third-party payment gateways, Openpay and Stripe. By making a payment on the Website, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of Openpay and Stripe, as applicable. Kanan Tulum is not responsible for any issues, disputes, or liabilities arising from payments made through Openpay or Stripe.
- Booking Policies for Payment Methods Each payment method (Openpay and Stripe) has its own booking policies, which may include but are not limited to cancellation policies, refund policies, and other terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to review and comply with the booking policies of the respective payment method you choose for making a reservation or booking on the Website.
- Contact Information for Further Questions If you have any further questions or inquiries regarding reservations, bookings, or payments, please contact our reservation department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to assist you and provide further information.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in compliance with these Terms. You shall not engage in any conduct that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable. You shall not interfere with the operation of the Website or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. KANÁN TULUM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. KANÁN TULUM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL KANÁN TULUM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF KANÁN TULUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. KANÁN TULUM’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kanan Tulum, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Modifications and Termination Kanan Tulum reserves the right to modify or terminate the Website, these Terms, or any portion thereof, at any time without prior notice. You agree that Kanan Tulum shall not be liable to you or to any third